Working with Jamie Miller to get your home SOLD
- Online Marketing Strategy – over 90% of buyers begin their search online!
- When working with Jamie Miller as your listing agent, your house will have a large presence on the internet. Jamie’s background is in online marketing and is quite savoy when it comes to online marketing strategy. Your home would be placed on the following websites: BunburyRealtors.com, Realtor.com, WisconsinHomes.com, Trulia.com, Oodle.com,Wisconsinhomes.com,Zillow.com, Craigslist.com, plus many more.
- My website : MadisonWisconsinLiving.com
- All other local broker websites will also pick up the listing too
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In
- Online Banner Advertising on local Madison Websites
- Advertise all Open Houses
- WSJ Sunday Home Section & Map Locator
- Madison.com, Isthumus.com, Craig’s List
- Bunbury Realtors Relocation Department
- Bunbury partners with many large employers HR departments so your home will be exposed to buyers relocating to the Madison Area
- Networking and Advertising within the Real Estate Community
- Host a kick-off Broker Open Luncheon
- Virtual Property Tours
- BunburyRealtors.com will host your home in “virtual property” format so buyers can tour your house on-line
- Home Staging Recommendations
- Placing furniture for maximum appeal and flow
- Color and Lighting Recommendations
- Print Flyers & Information on display
- Host Open Houses
- Weekly feedback and suggestions
- Negotiate on your behalf for the best price and the quickest sale
TIPS to get your house SOLD:It’s a buyers market – for every buyer in Madison right now, there are 7 homes to chose from! What exactly are buyers looking for? What will make them say – that’s the one? Here are some tips to get your house SOLD.
- Pricing is EVERYTHING – if your home isn’t priced right for the market, it’s not going to sell. If it’s priced too high, you won’t even get potential buyers coming through to look at it… so pricing it right to begin with is key. Pricing is much more than assessed value – you have to take into consideration competition at the time of sale, recent sold listings and neighborhood values and any updates.
- Yes, buyers can compare homes. The market is not what it was 5 years ago. Buyers have a choice. If your house/condo is in a good location, doesn’t need a ton of work and is priced right for the market and other neighborhood values, it will sell.
- Buyers are not just looking for a place to live, they are looking for a good investment. So, if a house is updated and priced well, or needs work but is priced well and both are in good locations, it will sell.
- Be cautious of sinking a lot of money into a home though that is in a less-desirable location (i.e. a busy street, or if homes are $200,000 in your neighborhood and putting a new kitchen for $40,000 your home now exceeds neighborhood values and you may not get your money back).
- Staging a home is necessary! If you need a fast sale – within 30 days- you need to stage your home. What this does is it presents your home in the most desirable way possible. A buyer coming through can see themselves living there. It also creates beautiful photos for the MLS and will get buyers through the door.
- Fix the “big” issues. Buyers will not purchase a home they see as having major issues, like water in the basement, a roof that needs to be replaced or any type of damage -unless of course it is priced appropriately.
- Buyers are looking for a good investment. Properties in great locations are selling if they are priced at market value.
- Cast the largest net possible to the right target market, having an online marketing strategy is key to getting your home exposure to as many potential well qualified buyers as possible
It’s a Buyers market; Sellers must pay attention to the above if they want want to get their home SOLD.
For a free market assessment of your homes value and additional advice on selling your specific home, contact me for an appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-335-3410.