Real Estate Agent in Madison, WI – Jamie Miller, Bunbury & Assoc Realtors
You want a real estate agent with extensive knowledge and experience of the Greater Madison area - someone you can trust to get the job done for you. The process of buying and or selling your home or condo isn’t one to be taken lightly. There are several market and legal factors that come into play. You want a professional real estate agent who understands these factors and can advise you well to help you make good decisions. You want Jamie Miller as your Real Estate Agent.
Jamie Miller – real estate agent, has been through over 75 real estate transactions helping clients like you. Jamie understands the Madison market and puts this knowlege to work for you sharing solid advice around buying and selling. Jamie Miller also understand that it’s more than just a home to you, it’s an investment and it’s her job to make sure you are getting the best return on your real estate investments. When it comes to selling your home her online marketing experience increases your properties exposure among prospective buyers. A tough negotiator, she’s always looking out for her clients best interests.
Jamie Miller, Bunbury & Assoc Realtors provides exceptional services for both Buyers and Sellers.
Real Estate Agent Services for Buyers
- Buyer Agency – Jamie represents your interests as a buyer
- Automated Property Email Updates – Be in the know when homes that meet your buying criteria are first on the market
- Comprehensive Market Analyis – You want to pay a fair price for your, Jamie’s market analysis process is crucial for this
- Networking – Jamie Miller is a great networker, sometimes she’ll hear about homes for sale before they hit the market, maybe the next one could be yours
- Trusted Broker – Bunbury & Assoc – You want a name you can trust
Real Estate Agent Services for Sellers
- Comprehensive Market Analysis – Price your home where Supply meets Demand to receive the most offers at the highest price
- Yard Singage – A reflective Bunbury & Assoc yard sign says quality and professionalism while increasing your homes exposure
- Open Houses – When Jamie hosts your open houses your home will show up in the Sunday papers Bunbury Block ad, MadisonWisconsinLiving.com, BunburyRealtors.com, Realtor.com, the MLS and other public websites maximising foot traffic to your home
- Online MLS Property Listings – Gain exposure on your listing through the Multiple Listings Service, your property will also be marketing on MadisonWisconsinLiving.com and BunburyRealtors.com
- Internet Advertising – Jamie Miller’s specialty – just to name a few Google, Facebook, WisconsinHomes.com, MadisonWisconsinLiving.com all provide exposure for your home
- Showing Line – Open 7 days a week making it easy for Realtors with buyers to schedule time to see your property
- Listing Activity Reports – See comprehensive reports of website exposure as well as showing feedback
Jamie Miller provides exceptional real estate agent services – her clients tell you more…
Real Estate Cleint Testimonials
“I’ve worked with Jamie Miller three times: when purchased my first home, and again when I sold it and again when I purchased my second home. With her personal, in-depth knowledge of the neighborhood, she was able to attract the right buyer – with a good offer – within weeks of listing. She is professional, persistent, reliable, trustworthy and an all-around pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone selling their home” – Tammy Jackson, Madison,WI
“When I decided to sell my house in Westmorland, Jamie Miller was my first choice. Jamie’s energy, connections within the community, on-line marketing and remarkable ability to relate to buyers gave me an exceptional advantage over other properties that were for-sale in the area. I received a good offer in a short amount of time; I’d highly recommend her if you are thinking of selling your home this Spring.” – Jennifer (Nordloff) Curliss, formally of St. Clair St, Westmorland Neighborhood, Madison, WI
“Jamie was great to work with. She really understood the kind of house we were looking for right away. She was very accommodating with her schedule for viewing houses and helped us with negative/positive feedback so that we could narrow down our choices. Jamie remembered all of our questions/concerns about each property and was very prompt in getting further information for us from other sources. When our negotiations got hairy we counted on Jamie to close the deal. We are very happy with our new home, and know we will be here for a long time” – Katie & Ryan Stephenson, Maple Bluff
“Jamie was wonderful to work with as we used her for both the sale of our old home and purchase of our new one. We had not worked with a Realtor before and Jamie made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. Her flexibility while helping us look for a home was invaluable as our schedules only allowed for showings after work and on weekends…..often with a 1 and 3 year old in tow. She helped us prioritize what we were looking for in a new home and helped keep us on track when we started to waiver. We relied on her heavily in the negotiations on both the sell and buy side of things and know that she played a huge role in closing both deals. We really appreciate everything Jamie did for us over the past four months and highly recommend her to anyone in need of a Realtor.” – Shannon & Dustin Dean, Nakoma
“We were very lucky to have met Jamie, she was a great fit as our Realtor! She was very patient with our decision making process and helped us compare each house by talking about the good and bad in each one, adding additional points that we may not have thought about. When we put in an offer, she was immensely helpful in guiding us through the procedure. Since we were unfamiliar with the process, her attention to detail and experience were immeasurable! We now have a house we absolutely love! We’re almost positive that if we hadn’t had Jamie’s help, we would still be searching!” – Chuck & Bridget Soldner, Waunakee
Tell Jamie Miller how she may be of service to you – simply complete this form and give Jamie the opportunity to assist with your home – you won’t be dissappointed.